RED = Cucurbit Farm ingredients
Strawberries are among the simplest fruits - and yet most versatile - with which to cook. What’s better than a super simple strawberry pie recipe that tastes simply devine? Not much as far as we can see. Stop by the Cucurbit Farm farm stand for the main ingredient... strawberries!
strawberries (About 1 1/2 quarts)
1 graham cracker crust
1 1/3 cup water
2/3 cup sugar
2 tablespoon corn starch
1 package strawberry Jello (3 ounces)
1. Hull and cut up the strawberries to fill the graham cracker crust.
2. Bring the water, sugar and corn starch to a boil.
3. Add the package of strawberry Jello and bring to a second boil.
4. Pour the mixture over the strawberries in the Graham Cracker crust.
5. Refrigerate. Serve with whip cream!